Chamber of Commerce Member
Bollore Logistics New Zealand is a part of the Bollore global network of 609 offices in 107 countries with more than 20,600 employees.
Worldwide transportation has been Bolloré Logistics’ core activity: door to door operations using different modes – air, sea, road and express. We create specific solutions, from consolidation to charter, to match time and cost constraints. Bolloré Logistics structures and manages transport programs using both our international network and carefully selected leading suppliers in New Zealand.
You will always know the status of your shipments from our ‘LINK’ system that provides you with real time tracking on your desktop or your mobile phone.
With offices in Auckland and Christchurch we are currently providing our services to companies in Taranaki.
We provide services in the following areas:
- Air transport services
- Direct flight and consolidated flows
- Urgent transport - AOG, 24/7
- Ocean transport services
- Full containers (FCL/FCL)
- Consolidation solutions (LCL /LCL)
- Transport services
- Road transport: Pick-up/Delivery, Container haulage
- Wharf transport from any port in New Zealand
- Local Delivery
- Express transport services
International door-to-door shipment of documents and small packages, with guaranteed next-day and five-day delivery deadlines, depending on the destination and local formalities.
- Customs Clearance
- Handling of customs operations from A to Z
- Classification issues inclusive of Tariff Concession possibilities, Free Trade Agreement utilisation, customs audits
- Prepare and lodge refund applications
- Identify compliance issues
Location of our offices:
Auckland: 7 Landing Drive, Airport Oaks, 2022
Christchurch: Unit 5/41 Sir William Pickering Drive, Burnside 8053
Auckland Airport, Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand