Acupuncture & Optometry Clinic
Acupuncture is a health technique that stems from traditional Chinese medicine practices which have been used for more than thousands of years. It is a therapy in which fine needles are inserted in specific points of the body which are known as lines of energy. The body then responds by stimulating its own natural healing ability.
Acupuncture: Allergies, Asthma, Sinusitis, Headaches, Back pain, Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression, Dizziness, Sports injury, Indigestion, Constipation, Chronic Fatigue, High Blood Pressure, Sexual Dysfunction, Post-Operative Recovery etc.
Surcharge only $10.00
Along with Acupuncture we also provide other therapies such as cupping, massage and moxibustion (a form of heat therapy in which dried plant materials called "moxa" are burned on or very near the surface of the skin to warm and stimulate the flow of Qi in the body).
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we have special offers for our valued customers, SuperGold card holders and their caregivers.
· Up to 71% discount!
· Frames from $29.00 -$279.00 only (each frame comes with a glasses case, cleaning cloth & non-woven bag!)
· Latest frames, numerous designs and styles
· Large quantity
· Free quotations on lenses
1. Children under 16, FREE of charge (Eye check-ups, lenses, & frame) on C.S Cards (parents/guardians)
2. You can bring your prescriptions too
3. Eye check-ups for only $29.00
4. Any 2 pairs of frames for only $499.00
5. Over 500 frames for less than $89.00